Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ♥♥♥♥ dust

Registered User Mint can only hope to improve Mint's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Mint     $ 0.00

♥♥♥♥ dust

I'm tired of DTK. Worst servers ever, so many ads, dust 2 is down all the time, and the people are never welcoming and always abusive, also admins are never online. Now go do something about it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mint For This Useful Post:

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    First of all go play office or wherever you usually are. If you aren't a dust regular you can't talk shit to me.

He didn't publically mute me.

Mate, here's the thing. I play majority of the servers. I don't play Dust very often no, however I've been on there enough to know the playerbase, the attitude and the way people tend to act.

Also, I never said he publicly muted you. Nevertheless he MUTED you. It was obviously necessary for him to do so, which to be honest will make people take your OP a lot less seriously....if that's even possible.

You've had your whinge, and you've been justly answered by a fair few people on how to deal with the situations you speak of.

Quote Originally Posted by Mint View Post
    Dtk you're a shit "clan" you can't call yourself a clan when you accept anything that plays on your server more than a specific time enough so you can make good money from them. Funny as well cos half of the people are shit in dtk.
    We aren't a clan. We are a community. Please, if you are going to attempt to insult, get your facts straight first.

The only person talking shit here is you.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 0%

-=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=>'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] -=Boba=F3tt=>     $ 45.00
    WOOOOAHH WOOOOAH WOOOOAH WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE Minty MINT whats your problem if you need to insult anyone else you should insult to me dont go on by saying that we are shit and we are a clan and shit as cuffeh said we are a community having fun and enjoying our time in each servers DUDE its just a game if your not happy with the commericals adds or the server dust breaking down, and espicially if any1 bothers you or you know they are abusive let me know and ill come asap to help the matter. Add me on steam OR if you just had enough of us i could point you to another direction to other servers. Im sorry your experience have been bad on the serverand ill try to help you out. PLease as i said before PM me if anything cheers...

-=Boba=F3TT=> OUT

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327
    Overall activity: 0%

-=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=>'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] -=Boba=F3tt=>     $ 45.00
    Couldn't have SAID IT BETTER CUFFEH THANKS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuffeh View Post
    The ads are there for a reason.
    This has been brought up numerous times in the past. They help create revenue to keep the servers running. If you expect to get through life getting everything for free or without some form of assistance from your behalf, then you won't get very far in life, will you.
    Everytime an ad is watched it helps pay to keep the servers running. It lasts for usually a max of 25-30 seconds. Honestly, this is nothing. I can guarantee you'd wait longer to reheat food in the microwave, wait for an ad on the TV to finish, or for the hot water in your shower/taps to come through.

Secondly, Dust admins are on the server, they may not be on at the same time as you, however they do visit their server. We don't promote people to an admin position if they ignore the servers.
    If however, you encounter issues with people, it's easily defeated by using the !cp commands, creating a demo or finding an admin to come on and deal with the issue.

Here is how to submit a ban -- http://www.dying2kill.com.au/pages.php?pageid=11

Here is a tute on SB -- http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...ebans-Tutorial

There are a few helpful links in my sig. If you cannot find an admin, it's easy to contact a Staff member on the forum requesting their help, or PMing them the demo so they can take further action against those who are being stupid.

Dust might have some server problems sometimes, but it is most certainly not "always down". We have multiple servers that are maintained by ONE person. This person also has a job, a life and other commitments. You cannot expect things to not go a little haywire occasionally.

You can donate to help out with the running of DtK aswell, this will ensure the servers stay up and are maintained so they remain free for you and everybody to play on.

Squall, the admins for Dust and anybody else are not here to service you, they don't work for you. You have free servers to play on.
    Empathise and think about things first before you jump up and down about something that really isn't so bad in the scheme of things.
    Last edited by -=Boba=F3tt=>; 30-03-13 at 03:52 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information