+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Mad Angry

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0%

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00

Mad Angry

Ayo, just before I was fuming and just needed somethin' besides green to make me feel better. So I made a list of shit that makes me flip just to confide wit y'all.. Hopefully you feel my pain too.

Feel free to write up some of the shit that makes you mad as hell.
    • When you're in the city and a group of dudes walkin' slow taking up the entire sidewalk.
    • When people bring up your Ex or someone you cut ties with
    • When you drop somethin' and you have to bend over twice just to pick it up cause your hands are shit
    • When niggas sit next to you on the bus when there's 20 free seats on the bus
    • When niggas piss next to you in the cubicles when there's 20 other seats in the restroom
    • Telemarketers that call during dinner or when you're enjoying TV
    • Hardly distinguishable CAPCHA codes
    • Niggas that stare at you in the gym
    • Niggas that stare at you at the hospital
    • Impatient people that try to walk in the bus when you walkin out cause they too impatient
    • People that wear snapbacks of a sport they don't even follow
    • People with a Southern Cross Tattoo
    • Loud obnoxious white kids that playfight next to you and they fall and touch onto you.
    • When you in a group of white people and the cop looks at you like the only criminal in the world
    • When you wearin' nice clothes and you begin to sweat
    • When you ♥♥♥♥ up and say somethin' stupid and the girl turns around and leaves
    • When fat people think they're disabled and have a right to the priority seating on public transport
    • When niggas try to hand out flyers
    • When you on the sidewalk and you move for the other person walkin the opposite direction and they move when you move and y'all moving side to side like a tango.
    • When niggas runnin in a crowded place and knock you like nigga you ain't that important.
    • When customers are greedy and mad ignorant and treat a worker like shit
    • Librarians that take they job too seriously
    • That one nigga that keeps shoving you in a game a ball and all you wanna do is pull out a shiv and stab a nigga in the ear
    • When people keep asking you to do somethin when you actually get to doin' somethin
    • When old people smile at you like "Good job son"
    • Australian "Crip/Blood" members
    • Lebron James
    • Bitches that are obviously beautiful, upload a pic and say "omg im so ugly in this pic"
    • When you hungry and nothin in the pantry so you get mad frustrated
    • Little kids that hit you, think it's funny and keep doing it. Lil nigga I'ma snatch you out this house and bury you.
    • Niggas who stand in front of shit you tryin to use
    • Niggas who see your takin' a picture and decide to walk through it anyway
    • Niggas doin the harlem shake
    • People who brag too much about a TV show they just started watching
    • When you taking a big ass shit and you try to push all out but it cuts off half way
    • Those religious dudes at your door sayin' "have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior?"
    • Bosses that aim they bad day at you. nigga I'll bury you.
    • Them bitch girls that try to stand in the way of a relationship ALL the time
    • them cocky ass boyfriends that think they tough just cause a brotha a friend of
      they chick
    • Nickelback
    • Them old ladies that think you a criminal cause you wearing a hoodie
    • Short as hell dudes that think they tough cause they backed up by a group of 20
    • When a teacher gets mad at 2 people talkin' but that other dude blames it all on you
    • Bullies, and those ones that gang up on a dude that's different
    • When yo favorite TV character dies and you just give up on the world
    • White kids that shave lines into they eyebrows
    • When people write "Nigger" not "Nigga"
    • When people say somethin' on a topic you know a lot about and are SO sure what they sayin' is right but in reality it's so damn wrong.
    • Obama wanna take away niggas choppers but he ain't trippin' about how McDonalds end they breakfast before a nigga even opens his damn eyes.
    • People that keep shoving you when you dancin' at the clubs
    • Niggas that wear wife beaters at a club and think they tough as hell
    • When you finna get wit a girl and they gay friend interrupt like "Haaaaay"
    • Them corny ass teachers that make corny ass jokes - just wanna smack that bitch in the head like damn.
    • People that get you mad and then ask for favors
    • People that only talk to you FOR favors
    • RuSTy and his bitch boy attitude
    • When you sweating on a leather couch
    • People that get cocky over power
    • Smell of Lavender
    • People that wear jean shorts that are rolled up tightly
    • The colors Red and Green together as clothing
    • When people know they wrong but keep arguing
    • Krezand's face
    • Niggas that hashtag on shit that don't require a hashtag
    • People who mean it when they say the abbreviation yolo and the word swag.
    • Bento
    • When you ain't concentrating and you put food instead of the wrapper in the garbage
    • When you trying to remember a line but muddle up words and you sound like a retarded seal
    • When you almost about to sneeze but your body says "nope"
    • When you been planning to kick it with someone for a while and they say "Sorry can't come"
    • When a nigga is like "Aye, I gotta tell you something" Then they be like "Aow shit nevermind"
    • When there's like 20 cents removed from an item and they have a huge tag that says "BARGAIN"
    • Buying condoms and then cashiers look at you like slut
    • When Squall flirts with me by looking at my profile page.

Last edited by Pilot Jones; 28-02-13 at 11:24 PM. Reason: will keep editing if i find mo shit.

regs is toy >;)
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 172
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Loading... will become famous soon enough Loading... will become famous soon enough Loading...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Loading...     $ 10.00
    coons that sell you shit weed at the flats but then laughing cuz razor kicks them out then cops come and you have to bail out the back with a half ripped cone, shits ♥♥♥♥ed
    Still Loading...

Specs:
    CPU: AMD FX 8120 3.2ghz
    CPU Cooler: Hyper TX3 evo
    Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3
    RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengence 2x4GB
    HDD: 1TB WD caviar blue
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX 650 TI 2GB OC (overclocked)
    Monitor: 27" LED LCD something
    Case: BitFenix Shinobi black gaming case with window
    PSU:CoolerMaster 725W extreme II
    O/S: Windows 7 Ultimate (thanks piratebay)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Loading... For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    When niggas lie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

When niggas dont talk to you anymore.
    When niggas think you're uncool and they go "ooo.....kaaayyy" and never speak to you again for the rest of the night
    When niggas dont click the links that you send them
    When niggas dont comment about the link that you sent them
    When niggas IMPLY THAT YOUR LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE THIS WHOLE TIME

When niggas turn down Denzel Washington.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

When niggas curse at you.
    ;'(

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkk View Post
    When people think their trolling is funny.
    When people reword something already said.
    Last edited by RuStY; 27-02-13 at 12:34 AM.

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Nah I'm done with you homie, so done with you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Pilot Jones For This Useful Post:

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    When im bored.

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_Jones View Post
    • Niggas that hashtag on shit that don't require a hashtag
    #me hahahahahahaha.

But here's my list

• Bitches complaining about equal rights, but then want a guy that holds the door for them and buy them gifts, NO! You can't have both sluzza.
    • Bouncers thinking they are the shit, NO! You're just fat and can't do anything else because 'Being fat' isn't part of the job description
    • Little douchebags that suck up to DtK admins, absolute cringeworthy
    • Those ♥♥♥♥ing pussys on Jailbreak who tell the wardens who has the gun, and when they see a gun on the floor they don't rebel and are all like 'here's a gun guys i wont rebel, let me lick your rim while I'm at it'
    • INCONSISTENCY if you're gonna do/say something, stick to your word and don't make any exceptions.
    • All you wankers that purposely target me on GGDM and try knife me, REFUZE2LOSE
    • People making non-political things political (aka this community/game/servers), chill the ♥♥♥♥ out lol, take your tears elsewhere.
    • People complaining about me, stfu noobs.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kingEOFFF For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    ^This.

Dust's worst KDR
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 21

plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister is a name known to all plot.sinister's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] plot.sinister     $ 50.00
    Nice long list Mr jones i hope the list of things that make you happy is longier.

I Hate:
    When I'm on a freeway or highway stuck behind a dick cheese eating motha-♥♥♥♥a in the overtaking lane doing the same 20k's below the speed limit as the guy in the left lane.

When some one asks you if you can do something for them and then get pissed of because you say NO its a question meaning when you ask it I can answer yes or no ya slack jawed ♥♥♥♥ wit

Fuel pumps that take forever to pump $50 of fuel in to my car and there is no one else pumping fuel and whats the ♥♥♥♥ is with fuel prices since the war the price of oil drums has dropped but not the price of fuel those greedy ♥♥♥♥s.

Having to pull ♥♥♥♥ers wieght at work because they are not doing there job but the boss never see's that shit but as soon as i stop to wipe the sweat from my brow i am told to work harder.

Not being able to go clubbing or to a bar without some gap tooth hero getting in my face with in half a hour of being there NO RETARD i don't want to have a fight with you and your 20 mates i just got here.

"♥♥♥♥ it when i die i wanna go to hell because i'm a piece of shit it ain't hard to ♥♥♥♥ing tell ..... It don't make sense going to heaven with the goodie goodie's dressed in white i like black tem's and black hoodies"- Christopher Wallace AKA The Notorious B.I.G

Total Donations For

When Krez spams my thread because he hate me coz he ain't me.
    The fact that my avatar is stuck at 50x50 and not 100x100 like it should be.

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    When I don't have any bacon, and I totally want bacon.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    When i run out of weed.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

My coke is duh best
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 428

SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD has a reputation beyond repute SyKeD's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] SyKeD     $ 30.00
    Quote Originally Posted by OneManGrill View Post
    -CodyD
    I see what you did there
    Click to Join Me On GunGame 10
    Also add me on League Of Legends ItzSyKeD and Battlelog

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    When i have to replace bong water.
    When i drop the bong.
    When i spill the mix.

Banned
    Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 149
    SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS has a reputation beyond repute SrryCAPS's Avatar
    Total Donations For

SrryCAPS     $ 0.00
    I assume because most of you are saying "niggas" that you only hate it when black people do it? lolwut
    -womens rights activists;get a path in life you will never be a man, men and women are different.
    -people who hurt animals for no reason.
    -people who can eat meat day in day out but dont have the balls to kill their own food.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to SrryCAPS For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    I think Pilot has too many issues and needs to settle down....on another note, my favourite muffin is a staffer!
    Come Visit Office DM #119.252.190.65:27176

Where all the action takes place!

27. The Following User Says Thank You to DevilsNinja For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNinja View Post
    I think Pilot has too many issues and needs to settle down....on another note, my favourite muffin is a staffer!
    • DevilsNinja

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 276
    DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja is a splendid one to behold DevilsNinja's Avatar
    Total Donations For

DevilsNinja     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilot_Jones View Post
    • DevilsNinja

Much Love!

On another note:

People who put their underage kids in the front passanger seat
    People who stop at roundabouts when there is no traffic coming (Its a Give-Way, not a STOP)
    People who couldnt care enough about their childrens upbringing, and only about themselves

Theres 3 from me

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilsNinja View Post
    Much Love!
    People who put their underage kids in the front passanger seat
    Is that a joke?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information