Closed Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Week 4 matches - Xtra>Eoff (datrimlickin)

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 481
    Overall activity: 0%
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Morph      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements Happy Anniversary! Trend Setter Posting God

Week 4 matches - Xtra>Eoff (datrimlickin)

Xtra got last weeks challenge correct, it was the sequence of "vs". Look out for this weeks!

ALL matches this week were perfect and on time (before the 28th) which is great and ensures that the comp will keep running smoothly and weekly.

This week we have:

p1gs vs Pimpis
    BiP. vs Squirrel
    Team chicken vs ETC
    Muffin Bombers ~ BYE

The map for this week is de_cache.

Yes.... Foxxayy and Purp have both been eliminated this week, and for the coming week 2 more teams will be eliminated.

Social comp server: connect 119.252.190.39:27035;password dtkpug123
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: not only we have to put up with shitters
    6:33 PM - Tempered.DTK hawk: we have to do chors

11:08 PM - hawk (2): lol
    11:08 PM - hawk (2): stfu

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 502

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G      $ 10.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements Everybody Loves Me! Happy Anniversary! Let's Talk... Master Poster
    Morphs a nub

Nokitnoclue

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Overall activity: 21.0%
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    as for the 2nd part i can see you playing for randpact, but morph's easily eligible to slut for xplicid, either you think morph's really good, or xplicid's rancid.
    Either way shame on ye.
    Yeah no worries,
    Morph leading by 12 kills on the first half
    and 17 kills on the second half.

That happens all the time!
    A slut should not be carrying.

And morph don't be like "they have the choice to say no", you're a ♥♥♥♥ing admin and should know when things are not rational.
    There are plenty of others that are available to play.
    Last edited by kingEOFFF; 03-02-13 at 11:48 PM.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph has a reputation beyond repute Morph's Avatar
    Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    Yeah no worries,
    Morph leading by 12 kills on the first half
    and 17 kills on the second half.

That happens all the time!

A slut should not be carrying.
    Eoff i cant tell if youre being serious, your ignorance covers it up. Seriously, is it my fault i was carrying? LOL.... If you seriously think me for Xplicid is a bad decision then you need some help, desperately.

And morph don't be like "they have the choice to say no", you're a ♥♥♥♥ing admin and should know when things are not rational.
    There are plenty of others that are available to play.
    dude its a fair ♥♥♥♥ing sub, stop having a little bitch and open your eyes mother ♥♥♥♥er
    Last edited by Morph; 03-02-13 at 11:51 PM. Reason: responding to edit

Banned
    kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF has a reputation beyond repute kingEOFFF's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Morph View Post
    @rowdy: shutup, watch as i go all balls deep

@xtra: 20 muscle memory in increments inbetween deathmatching, not 1hr of muscle memory 30 mins is the absolute max you can do of that shit otherwise it gets too repetitive and your brain will ♥♥♥♥ up and you would be worse than eoff.

Pretty simple stuff, Geoff. I carried the team, are you saying Xplicid couldnt have done the sam?
    Its reasonable as ♥♥♥♥ you inbred monkey, mic>aim any day of the week.

I knew you were joking you fool, I think I know when im going to vs pimpact, and regardless, you subbing for a rand isnt fair.

Shutup, eoff.
    I can guarantee xplicid would not have leaded his team by a minimum of 12 kills, stop trying to justify yourself, because you and everyone else knows it's not reasonable at all.

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 30
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements Happy Anniversary!
    dude it was the most random of matches ive ever played...

because of no mic, there was no structure and everything that happened was unexpected.

eg you sitting at the t spawn truck LOL while your whole teams at A..

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    You are so bloody ignorant it's ridiculous.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    are you saying that if i didnt play for xplicid, the team wouldve lost? Please dont go and call me ignorant, eoff; we were all over them in all types of ways and the team can back me up here, I was just fragging they were doing all the work (getting into bombsites, even ♥♥♥♥en calling).

EDIT: Ill post the demo if you want, CT side i was playing mid (they never came mid, it was once or twice and they were only peaking), i was just going to where my team called they were and cleaning up the bombsites easily. Same goes for T side, they do the work i clean up.

im actually unsure if youre serious dude....

GUYS this is no fight, merely a civilised argument with the basic friendly banter that goes on between myself and this twat.[/QUOTE]

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Look in the end, I don't give a ♥♥♥♥.

If I was on xtra's team, I wouldn't have been happy because now they are out of the competition because some douchebag can't get over himself.
    And I guarantee you, if pimpact actually asked me to slut for him, you definitiely would not have let me played.

If you're gonna rig this thing, at least be consistent.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 502

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G      $ 10.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Achievements Everybody Loves Me! Happy Anniversary! Let's Talk... Master Poster
    are you saying that if i didnt play for xplicid, the team wouldve lost? Please dont go and call me ignorant, eoff; we were all over them in all types of ways and the team can back me up here, I was just fragging they were doing all the work (getting into bombsites, even ♥♥♥♥en calling).

im actually unsure if youre serious dude....

GUYS this is no fight, merely a civilised argument with the basic friendly banter that goes on between myself and this twat.
    Stop morph.

Why doesnt anyone think of the children ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody2G For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by Angro View Post
    as for the 2nd part i can see you playing for randpact, but morph's easily eligible to slut for xplicid, either you think morph's really good, or xplicid's rancid.
    Either way shame on ye.
    HOLY SHIT I JUST READ THIS, if it was eoff for randpact i wouldnt give a ♥♥♥♥... pimpacts awp is 20/20 id be delighted with that sub being completely 100% absolutely honest with you

Banned
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 738
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

regs123      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    I should get MVP for season. I had no deaths throughout all matches played.

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    You are full of lies, you're scared of me morph, just face it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Quote Originally Posted by regs123 View Post
    I should get MVP for season. I had no deaths throughout all matches played.
    maybe show interest and listen to me when i say "get in server" or "download the map"

but you go on keep playing MG and ignore me. whyd you even signup for this in the first place?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Look in the end, I don't give a ♥♥♥♥.

If I was on xtra's team, I wouldn't have been happy because now they are out of the competition because some douchebag can't get over himself.
    And I guarantee you, if pimpact actually asked me to slut for him, you definitiely would not have let me played.

If you're gonna rig this thing, at least be consistent.
    Get ♥♥♥♥ed eoff. Stop being a ♥♥♥♥, you saying not caring yet posting like this is horse shit. I guarantee you, if pimpact asked you to sub for HIM, id happily say yes.

The fact that you have the nerve to say "some douchebag can't get over himself" really gets to me, you know me abit better than that, xtra does aswel. Now youre turning into a ♥♥♥♥, man.

Re-read what youre saying dude, this is getting more serious than anticipated.

FRAGILE send with care.
    Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    You are full of lies, you're scared of me morph, just face it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
    im actually starting to feel bad for you man

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    Get ♥♥♥♥ed eoff. Stop being a ♥♥♥♥, you saying not caring yet posting like this is horse shit. I guarantee you, if pimpact asked you to sub for HIM, id happily say yes.

The fact that you have the nerve to say "some douchebag can't get over himself" really gets to me, you know me abit better than that, xtra does aswel. Now youre turning into a ♥♥♥♥, man.

Re-read what youre saying dude, this is getting more serious than anticipated.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH

umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad

FRAGILE send with care.
    Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH

umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    umad
    im actually pretty cool now, though what i want is for you to calm down along with afew others... this is turning into a shitfest

keep it together lads, incl myself

Total Donations For

vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    in all seriousness, going a bit far king, after all, this is a "social comp"

i had fun, now we're out, looking for to future things such as DtK war division as such.

PS: "some douchebag cant get over himself"

i lol'd irl king, how rich coming from you
    Last edited by xtra.; 04-02-13 at 12:09 AM.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

kingEOFFF      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars

EIWWWWW
    Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 263
    Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid has a reputation beyond repute Xplicid's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Xplicid      $ 0.00
    vBActivity - Stats
    Level
    vBActivity - Bars
    I can guarantee xplicid would not have leaded his team by a minimum of 12 kills, stop trying to justify yourself, because you and everyone else knows it's not reasonable at all.

K so it's not leading by "12" frags but this is against morph and his team in round 1 (or 2?)....

Who really cares though, lol. Like for real. I'm actually giggling like a school girl.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xplicid For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information