+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Video editing team please read

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00

Exclamation Video editing team please read

Hey guys,

This thread is mainly directed at those who are on the video editing team.

As we all know the EM's bring out lots of events. I was thinking, a good idea for our first project could be to promote this.

I'm not sure if DtK have their own official channel but if they did we could make videos for upcoming events, and promote them. This would also mean we'd have to promote the YouTube channel.

This is just an idea for our first project. There's plenty of us so we should be able to cover alot of events

Tell me your thoughts/opinions.

Cheers,
    -Elite

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Overall activity: 0%
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kingEOFFF View Post
    I'm gonna be honest, you're not gonna get much out of a video promoting events unless they are social competitions and/or have appealing frags in them.
    If I was some random on youtube and I came across a video promoting Scoutzknivez Deathmatch from 7-9pm etc. I would have skipped the video in the first 5 seconds.

This isn't television, where ads are forced upon you, and in the end you will just be wasting your time
    This is what I'm thinking, it could be used for bigger events.

An example would be when we had DtK vs FG. We could have promoted that, given the YouTube link for the info to their forums and it would have been great. Not only that we could have made a highlight video etc.

Lots of possibilities and ideas !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information