Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Official Sign up sheet

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00

Official Sign up sheet

Hi all!

We are looking for dedicated members to join the development team. This will be the perfect opportunity to learn or develop skills in different areas!

What is DtK Development Team?:
    This will be a group of dedicated DtK members collaborating on projects aimed at improving and making the overall experience on DtK servers more fun. Examples include ; creating maps, custom skins/models, mods/plugins, graphics,etc.

Who we are looking for?:
    -Mappers
    -Skinners/modelers
    -Modders
    -Graphic Designers
    -Music/Sound editors,composers,etc (broad area but basically people can who can edit/remix music for the servers e.g quake sounds - headshot, monsterkill, humiliation)
    - Video Editors (creating frag movies, server promotion videos etc)

Requirements for joining:
    You do not have to be an expert at the above mentioned roles to be considered for DT. You could be a beginner but you must be dedicated and willing to learn. Inactive members may be removed from the team.

How will this Development Team operate?:
    While participation in majority of the projects will be voluntary. DT members will be expected to fulfill needs of DtK Server's in terms of custom content (e.g maps,sounds,skins,etc). DT members have a dedicated public forum section, they will also get access to a private forum subsection to be used for discussion and collaboration purposes. Server admins will be able to request custom content from these sections.
    The development team will be given access to a test server with FTP access to test any of the projects they may be working on.

Who's in charge?:
    I have been allocated to run the Development Team with the help of TC Topcat. We will be looking to work on a series of projects among other things.

We will also be looking for people to spear head sub projects and mentors who can help educate and teach their skills to other members willing to learn.

Mentors:
    -Mapping: imthenewguy
    -skinning/modeling: to be filled
    -Modding/plugins: Squall (temp)
    -Graphics Design: to be filled
    -Music/Sound: to be filled.
    -Video editing: to be filled

How to join?:
    If you are interested in joining the Development team, please reply to this thread with the following information filled out:

Name:
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc):
    Skill you would like to learn:
    What can you bring to the Dev team?:
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?:
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable):
    Have you got a Game Banana account?:
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed):

All join requests will be subject to approval. The main thing we are looking for is dedication, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and commitment. Skills can be developed over time

Thank you for reading and I hope to see you all in the Dev team!

Cheers, New Guy.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Krez would be correct.

Its not a new rank, its just people who want to help out.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Development Team
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Board updated - Applications that were approved should check http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...765#post272765

Cheers.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 56

fraaz will become famous soon enough fraaz will become famous soon enough fraaz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] fraaz     $ 10.00
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphic/Video Editing/Sound And Music
    Skill you would like to learn: Editing
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Some, pretty decent GFX And after being taught a little some sick frag movies, and videos too promote DtK
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 10+ hours
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yes, ofcourse
    Have you got a Game Banana account?:Yes
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): Currentlly, switching PC's will let anyone know within further days

Cheers, hope i can help
    Last edited by fraaz; 22-01-13 at 03:13 PM.

Cheers MDnk <3

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Hmm I have to admit that I am interested in doing sound/music. As long as I don't have to do anything during 'certain' hours. Plus not sure whether I will have enough time once school starts.
    Last edited by firtvid20; 21-01-13 at 11:38 PM.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    MuffinDuckz will become famous soon enough MuffinDuckz's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] MuffinDuckz     $ 0.00
    Name:

MuffinDuckz (The Doctor in-game)

Current Development skills (ie mapping etc):

All types of video creation and editing along with soundboard

I've got SDK and I want to learn simple mapping

Original plans, and enthusiasm. I can also provide snacks.

I can bring as much time as I can muster aside from school. I will be free for work all weekends and most week days.

Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when
    applicable):

Absolutely and enthusiastically whenever I can.

Have you got a GameBanana account?:

Yep

http://www.youtube.com/MuffinDuckz my previous video works can be viewed here along with more videos in my hard drive that I can send to you.

Thanks!

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Name:
    Almight Untouchable aka Original nigga.

Current Development skills:
    Video Editing:
    Self produced short dance film. Studing graphics design - majoring within Film production.

Inspiration. Use of more advance and effective Video Editing programs. Anything to improve skills.

Professionalism. Video editing standards and modern features. Tips and ideas for other editors.

If not busy with Uni and work, then willing to input as much time to make the project like a sex bommmb.

Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable):
    Yes.

Have you got a Game Banana account?:
    No

Short film is on my Hard drive. Not going to reveal since it reveals personal stuff.
    http://www.youtube.com/WheelEyeEmm
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    Name:
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphics/Design , Sound , Video Editing
    Skill you would like to learn: Mapping
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Basically All of My Knowledge, I'm a GFX member, i do css video frags and tutorials , and i have mest around on abelton somewhat which is a professional audio/ sound creator but i am somewhat novice at it
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: as Much as Need to get the job done (, bob the builder , bob the builder YES WE CAN!)
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yes.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No. I have PhotoBucket and Youtube Acc
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): unsure if you want to see it, if so PM me
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 92
    kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    Name:
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphics designer
    Skill you would like to learn: 3d logos
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: My designing skills
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 3 days
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): yes
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No
    http://imageshack.us/user/bornc0nfused

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Name: Atariowns
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Mapping
    Skill you would like to learn: Music/sound
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: I have been mapping 4 the past 2 years I have made sevearal maps that have made it onto dtk servers ( whole maps ) and I have also help make and edit dozens of maps with dtk and Else where . Currently I am working on my massive Jb Map " you could call it a project " which I have been working on slowly the past year . My map in a basic form is a Zoo and instead of cells theres open cages and various other containments... basically . Although I do work on this time 2 time I really haven't had any encouragement 2 finish . My best motivation 4 finishing anything is that people depend on it and with this kind of encourage ment... geez what I could get done XD .
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: Depends I will not lie I don't devote all my life 2 my computer But... Most of it
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Definately !!
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No .
    Although I don't have a Gamebanana account I can send u a few links of my work .
    This being my early Alpha version of my map :http://www.mediafire.com/?d6m9k9md0mjdxwc

Cheers
    Last edited by Atariowns; 25-01-13 at 05:05 PM.

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Atariowns View Post
    Name: Atariowns
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Mapping
    Skill you would like to learn: Music/sound
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: I have been mapping 4 the past 2 years I have made sevearal maps that have made it onto dtk servers ( whole maps ) and I have also help make and edit dozens of maps with dtk and Else where . Currently I am working on my massive Jb Map " you could call it a project " which I have been working on slowly the past year . My map in a basic form is a Zoo and instead of cells theres open cages and various other containments... basically . Although I do work on this time 2 time I really haven't had any encouragement 2 finish . My best motivation 4 finishing anything is that people depend on it and with this kind of encourage ment... geez what I could get done XD .
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: Depends I will not lie I don't devote all my life 2 my computer But... Most of it
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Definately !!
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No .
    Although I don't have a Gamebanana account I can send u a few links of my work .
    This being my early Alpha version of my map :http://www.mediafire.com/?d6m9k9md0mjdxwc

Cheers
    haha if its motivation your after I can have old TopCat hound you until its completed!

Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 197

Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns has a brilliant future Atariowns's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Atariowns     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    haha if its motivation your after I can have old TopCat hound you until its completed!
    Please !!! Let TopCat hound me !!

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    haha if its motivation your after I can have old TopCat meow at you until its completed!
    fixed it for you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MDnK For This Useful Post:

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    Name: Scope/xxsnakeyez
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc):not much
    Skill you would like to learn:skinning/modeling
    What can you bring to the Dev team?:ideas and hopefully good skins/models
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: 10 hours + (maybe offline though :<)
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable):sometimes, maybe on weekends
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: yes
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): n/a
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Name: IcY_
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Video Editing/Basic Graphics
    Skill you would like to learn: More advanced graphics/editing, Scripting
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: Some new ideas, and I want to collaborate with the other members to learn off each other and bring exciting projects to fruition...Oh and pony pics, lots of them
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As much as I have free time (which is alot)
    Will you participate in group projects and voip meetings (when applicable): Yes
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://www.youtube.com/user/ZaCaLaPaGuS
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...-creative-slum
    Last edited by IcePowered; 26-01-13 at 05:28 PM.

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

I'm still lurking
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Name: Ainslie
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Sound/Music editing, video editing, some SDK Hammer and some graphic design.
    Skill you would like to learn: Mainly graphic design but also interested Hammer.
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: I can bring my experience of editing using Audacity, video editing in Vegas, knowledge of various file formats in audio and video and my knowledge of using other various software I use (productivity tools, slowmoVideo, and some other stuff I probably forgot).
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: Currently I will only have a small amount of hours per week due to the HSC, but my time will increase after.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Yes (firtvid20)
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): I haven't got an online portfolio, however I have edited the intro and bomb sound for jailbreak and some old knife fight songs for GG10. I have some of these files hosted online if you would like the links.

Thanks.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic is a jewel in the rough kaotic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    Name: Unstoppable fish
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphic Design
    Skill you would like to learn: 3d imaging
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: I can bring a wide range of contemerary graphic skill along with logo making banner making dp and sprays as well.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As much as I can a rough digit would be 7 hrs a week
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No but I can get one if needed
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://dansimmon.imgur.com/all/

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    Name: Ainslie
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Sound/Music editing, video editing, some SDK Hammer and some graphic design.
    Skill you would like to learn: Mainly graphic design but also interested Hammer.
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: I can bring my experience of editing using Audacity, video editing in Vegas, knowledge of various file formats in audio and video and my knowledge of using other various software I use (productivity tools, slowmoVideo, and some other stuff I probably forgot).
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: Currently I will only have a small amount of hours per week due to the HSC, but my time will increase after.
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: Yes (firtvid20)
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): I haven't got an online portfolio, however I have edited the intro and bomb sound for jailbreak and some old knife fight songs for GG10. I have some of these files hosted online if you would like the links.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by kaotic View Post
    Name: Unstoppable fish
    Current Development skills (ie mapping etc): Graphic Design
    Skill you would like to learn: 3d imaging
    What can you bring to the Dev team?: I can bring a wide range of contemerary graphic skill along with logo making banner making dp and sprays as well.
    How much time per week would you be willing to commit to projects?: As much as I can a rough digit would be 7 hrs a week
    Have you got a Game Banana account?: No but I can get one if needed
    Link to a portfolio (previous work you have completed): http://dansimmon.imgur.com/all/

Both accepted.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

I'm still lurking
    Total Donations For

Both accepted.
    Awesome, thanks!

Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    Both accepted.
    sweet as thanks

Total Donations For

kaotic     $ 0.00
    Board updated - Applications that were approved should check http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...765#post272765

Cheers.
    404 page error?

Closed Thread

Thread Information