Team Leader: Position Open
    • firtvid20
    • PwnedByNoob

Video Editing:

Team Leader: Position Open
    • Zororak
    • firtvid20
    • Gyarados

[P - Date] = Person is on Probationary period until the time dated. This can be removed at the disgression of NewGuy, TopCat and Squall.

[P*] = Person will remain permanently in probationary status until they join DTK. Time Accrued while in [P*] WILL count towards probation completion upon membership.

Team Leader Positions currently available

We are currently looking for people to lead their designated team while assigned to projects. The roles and responsibilities will vary depending on the skill. If you think you are competent enough in your field and want to take on the challenge of leadership/organisation then see the next paragraph.

What are we looking for in a TL?
    Some of the different qualities we look for:

Knowledge: A lot of experience in your field is highly desired. The role will, in a lot of cases, entail that you teach your skills to those who aren't as knowledgeable (after all thats what an open source dev community does ). Having experience will also allow you to problem solve more efficiently.

Leadership: A fairly obvious one, but important none the less. having leadership skills will allow you to manage a team efficiently without taking the fun out of the project. Leaders will be required to inspire, motivate and aid their members.

Commitment: Those who are committed stay for the long haul. A leader must remain committed to their project, especially in times of stress. Nothing kills a project faster than a lack of commitment.

Openness: Being able to listen to ideas of both the team and the community and assess each one. Giving feedback (regardless whether its good or bad) in an appropriate and constructive manner.

Fairness: Dealing with problems and drama justly. Keep detached from arguments and looking in from the outside. Lord knows working in groups can be explosive sometimes

Sense of humor: Keeping the mood light and making everyone enjoy what they do. Emotions are infectious and laughter is among the most infections. High spirits equals high quality work!

That is about all I can think of at the moment haha.

We will be looking out carefully for potential candidates and will be monitoring the development section for ideas, constructive feedback; basically anything to do with the above post.

If you do have someone to recommend, please feel free to PM me with their name, expertise and experience in their field.
    Last edited by imthenewguy; 14-05-14 at 11:52 AM.

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Overall activity: 37.0%

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Jem96 View Post
    I did
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...562#post271562
    if thats what you mean you didnt post in the "official Sign up sheet"

Hence you didnt actually apply.

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 241
    Overall activity: 0%
    Jem96 is just really nice Jem96 is just really nice Jem96 is just really nice Jem96 is just really nice Jem96's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Jem96     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MDnK View Post
    http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...562#post271562
    if thats what you mean you didnt post in the "official Sign up sheet"

Hence you didnt actually apply.
    Sorry I thought the other thread was the application, do you know what i am talking about, the one where it said please write what you are good at.

Development Team
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 62
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [SA] imthenewguy     $ 0.00
    Sorry I thought the other thread was the application, do you know what i am talking about, the one where it said please write what you are good at.
    Yeah I had squall edit it with a link pointing to new sign up sheet.

Put an application in and it will be looked at in the next sweep.

MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK has a reputation beyond repute MDnK's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Oh I know, just thought you should be aware before you turn in to a loose cannon.

Total Donations For

MDnK     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    yeh sorry bout last team... broke my computer during that =/
    Always gotta ruin it shadow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MDnK For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    10 more days... Will people be accepted into more than 1 area?

Development Team
    imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy has a reputation beyond repute imthenewguy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Yaeh they will be.

I will be going through the list with TC and removing a heap of people though, due to inactivity.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Im not inactive !

Rustlin' Jimmies since 93'
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Stormynitez     $ 0.00
    Stormynitez4GFXDivision leader.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormynitez View Post
    Stormynitez4GFXDivision leader.
    PLEASE GOD NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOO

Love ya stormy <3

Development Team
    Total Donations For

List cleaned.

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 369

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    im doing a video editing assignment for tafe, i cant come up with any ideas, as im in the Video section, is there anything you want that i can make thats between 2-5 mins?

Want to make a distance fading spray? Follow my easy to follow tutorial here and leave a reply to let me know if it worked =D.
    Jailbreak stuff
    STV Demo download | Rules and Guides | Whitelist Test and Results.

Connect to Jailbreak here!

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Zororak View Post
    im doing a video editing assignment for tafe, i cant come up with any ideas, as im in the Video section, is there anything you want that i can make thats between 2-5 mins?
    Might get you to make a promotional video for our public release when the mario jail break map is completed if your keen.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to imthenewguy For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Oh deary me I've Been sacked by a pussy cat !

Yuor a joke topcat.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Prometheus is on a distinguished road Prometheus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Prometheus     $ 0.00
    I'm in a strange predicament, I no longer play CS:S (havent all year) nor am I active on the fourums in general because of this however I would still like to give something back to the comunity that I had fun in back in the day (like last year :P ) next year I am hopefully moving into sound and music production at uni so If somone can tell me that they need this sort of music for this thing (and can live with a long time period) i am more than happy to try my best. I am also very new to this so quality will not be there but it is FREEEE!!
    Last edited by Prometheus; 15-10-13 at 01:19 AM.

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    I'm in a strange predicament, I no longer play CS:S (havent all year) nor am I active on the fourums in general because of this however I would still like to give something back to the comunity that I had fun in back in the day (like last year :P ) next year I am hopefully moving into sound and music production at uni so If somone can tell me that they need this sort of music for this thing (and can live with a long time period) i am more than happy to try my best. I am also very new to this so quality will not be there but it is FREEEE!!
    Sounds good mate.

Re-apply when you are willing to commit some time to the team

Casual Member
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 160
    Prometheus is on a distinguished road Prometheus's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Prometheus     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by imthenewguy View Post
    Sounds good mate.

Re-apply when you are willing to commit some time to the team
    sweet no problem. is the aplication stikied in the sub fourum somewhere?

Development Team
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheus View Post
    sweet no problem. is the aplication stikied in the sub fourum somewhere?
    Yeah should be around somewhere. Worst case just approach me or TC directly and we will sort ya out.

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Yep- I am happy to speak to people about the DT. Just strike up a chat with me on steam or shoot through a PM. Both work fine.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

Closed Thread

Thread Information