Closed Thread
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: My recent behaviour

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 622
    Overall activity: 0%

Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G has a reputation beyond repute Cody2G's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Cody2G     $ 10.00

My recent behaviour

My recent behaviour as you may have seen on the forums, and sometimes in-game, its been very appauling.

I get angry at people, make stupid comments that i would've liked to take back when i did it, but it was too late.

I know no-one here has to like me, but you dont have to get angry at me or anything, and Im sorry to anyone that ive snapped at recently, its not me.

I hope you can still love me <3

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 346
    Overall activity: 51.0%

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    This thread is now one of my favourites.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    You obviously have a problem with me, and seeing as you wont reply to anything i steam message you, i may as well put it here.

I got bored with DtK admin, i got sick and tired of having to answer to you in stig's absence when you only answered my questions when it suited you.
    It was impossible for me to do what i had to do when you ignored the people who were trying to help you.
    I stuck around as long as i did for Fishy, i respected him and had good communication with him. I stayed to help him, as he was active and genuinely wanted to whatever he could for DtK.
    Whatever went down between you and Fishy is not my concern or carefactor, when he left, i had no reason to make me want to stay in an admin position.
    I loved this community, and still do, Hell if i was asked nicely enough i'm sure i'd close down 3-wg and come back to DtK. I respect what you do Squall, but i have no time for you. Your attitude the last 6 months has alot of people complaining, if you want to know whats been dragging down DtK, i'd honestly say its you.
    I am pretty sure you said your reason for leaving was that Cuffeh didn't get Staff.

But yeah, thanks for clearing that up.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    Every time you're on the forums you start shitfests.
    Really? find me some references please. Post links to every post i've made since becoming a jedi thats starting a shitfest.

I wasn't starting a shitfest here, i was making a point, its all good and well to make a thread, but the real stuff comes from how you act. Thats not starting a shitfest.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY has a reputation beyond repute RuStY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    I'm on a thanking spree! I feel like bento! Now I know what it feels to be you bentoad!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Squall View Post
    I am pretty sure you said your reason for leaving was that Cuffeh didn't get Staff.

But yeah, thanks for clearing that up.
    I had many reasons why i was unhappy, i told you the small ones. Remember what happened the last time i respectfully told you it was hard to get an answer from you? you had a hissy fit, took it a personal attack and have barely said 3 words to me since. What would i have accomplished by telling you that?
    I was honest to you in my reasons for leaving, i just didn't tell you all of them as they were not relevant to DtK, they were personal, and seeing as you never spoke to me anyways, there was nothing good that would of come from it.

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonic View Post
    I had many reasons why i was unhappy, i told you the small ones. Remember what happened the last time i respectfully told you it was hard to get an answer from you? you had a hissy fit, took it a personal attack and have barely said 3 words to me since. What would i have accomplished by telling you that?
    I was honest to you in my reasons for leaving, i just didn't tell you all of them as they were not relevant to DtK, they were personal, and seeing as you never spoke to me anyways, there was nothing good that would of come from it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00
    Sorry the reason you gave was "i quit because so and so didn't get Staff"

But yes getting too OT.

I'll leave it be.

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00

But yes getting too OT.

I'll leave it be.
    Nuuuuu don't do that. This argument was only just starting.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RuStY For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    I am spectating, and yes I am reluctant to post.

I tend to find that I post best when I am not emotioanlly attached to what I am saying.
    In this case I am, and that can make my words a bit funny.

Tonic is a great member, and has my respect 100%. More if it were mathematically possible.
    Regs, you are also a good gai and lately you have aspects that remind me of Elite when he first started out. You are on the right path.
    Also, its fair to say that Squall and I have had differences in the past.

The thing is, Squall and I have extremely different ways of trying to acheive the same thing- helping DtK.
    Tonic and Regs, I think that somewhere along the way, you guys have extreme differences on how you choose to contribute your time.

Gator, I felt that a couple of posts back you were really disrespectful to Chris. I usually dont buy into your trolling but without saying much due to emotion and unecessary elaboration, I simply think that was plain disrespectful.

All in all, can you guys please see me as Switzerland and come stay in my luscious neutral hotels and simply 'agree to disagree' and walk away?

Cheers.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post

I tend to find that I post best when I am not emotioanlly attached to what I am saying.

Tonic is a great member, and has my respect 100%. More if it were mathematically possible.
    Regs, you are also a good gai and lately you have aspects that remind me of Elite when he first started out. You are on the right path.

The thing is, Squall and I have extremely different ways of trying to acheive the same thing- helping DtK.
    Tonic and Regs, I think that somewhere along the way, you guys have extreme differences on how you choose to contribute your time.

Gator, I felt that a couple of posts back you were really disrespectful to Chris. I usually dont buy into your trolling but without saying much due to emotion and unecessary elaboration, I simply think that was plain disrespectful.

All in all, can you guys please see me as Switzerland and come stay in my luscious neutral hotels and simply 'agree to disagree' and walk away?

Cheers.
    TC, if i could agree with you anymore, i would. but it's just not physically possible.

Total Donations For

RuStY     $ 100.00

Cheers.
    Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh don't tell them that.
    This could be one of the biggest shitfests off all time. Wwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy????????????

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 170

Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke has a reputation beyond repute Luke's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Luke     $ 15.00
    This thread: noobs banding together to shit talk tonic for giving his opinion on like the 2nd page lol

But do continue its entertaining
    Last edited by Luke; 10-01-13 at 10:38 PM.
    From the green spot.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luke For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00

Cheers.
    Topcat I'd turn gay for you. All the homo.

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Official RuneScape Player
    Level completed: 53%, Points required for next Level: 449

Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief- has a reputation beyond repute Lief-'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Lief-     $ 124.63
    Topcat has spoken!
    Love my Lollipops.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Lief- For This Useful Post:

Trophies
    Total Donations For

But yes getting too OT.

I'll leave it be.
    Lol, i'll make this my last comment on the subject about me stepping down, if you wish to talk about it further, perhaps for the first time you could talk to me on steam.
    But there was so much more then that mate, you know it, i know it, why would i quit because i didn't get ONE staff member? After all the shit thats happened in DtK and everything i've been here for, do you honestly think thats the sole reason i'd leave? You shouldn't because i have you a whole list.
    Plead ignorant all you like, it'll be just like old day ey.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tonic For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    This thread: noobs banding together to shit talk tonic for giving his opinion on like the 2nd page lol
    please use number of posts, not page number. i am not a n00b like you i actually have the maximum amount of posts shown per page. ily

28. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00

#UnbanCAPS2013
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 583
    Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow has a reputation beyond repute Mellow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Mellow     $ 0.00
    You know what I dont even give a ♥♥♥♥.
    But doenst cody look like the kid version of Earl from "my name is earl" ???

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 455

Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting has a reputation beyond repute Knitting's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Knitting     $ 283.46
    I like you all but what are we trying to achieve here? We are coming across as children.
    Tonic did his service for DTK as an admin I respect that..
    If I was a non member looking in on this thread I would question why I wanted to be a member if we can't discuss issues without getting weird.
    I being serious we are 700 people now what happens when we are 3000 people?
    Just read topcats post he said it better...
    [SIGPIC]IMG]http://www.dying2kill.com.au/signaturepics/sigpic418_1.gif[/SIGPIC]

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Knitting For This Useful Post:

Closed Thread

Thread Information