+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Sooky Whiny times!!!

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199
    Overall activity: 0%

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00

Sooky Whiny times!!!

Coz A certain person took things too far im going to have a good and proper whinge!

I am NO LONGER proud to have DtK tags next to my name after the actions of late. DtK is no longer anything like it was when I stood down from staff. I will not blame people publicly but the one or two people I do blame should know who they are.

Stig. I am sorry to do this mate, I respect you and the effort and patience you have put into this community, but its gone too far for me now.

Krueger As above ^^

Squall CHILL THE EXPLETIVE OUT!!! Dude, you are taking things way serious and getting to emotionally involved in things, and stop lying PLEASE. They come out in the end. On the Flip side, Much respect to your efforts.

Rowdy - <3 u, keep your mind open big buddy, and Mikah is only 2nd :P

Ton ton <3

Fraggles <3

Everyone else, byebye

I KNOW this will have no effect but since whilst being reasonable and talking in a constructive manner on a topic someone had a cry saying i was sooking and whining. TAKE MY BLOODY TAGS ALREADY I DON'T WANT TO BE A PART OF THIS CYBER BASHING. Victimising someone without talking to them even... Way to go and get both sides of the story yo!

I Bet full well this post will be modified or deleted, so i will screenshot for truth and put it somewhere no one else can modify it.

I am not proud of this post, but my stubborness has forced me and well it happens...

Bye bye.

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 498
    xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra. has a reputation beyond repute xtra.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] xtra.     $ 0.00
    fishy, y u make mi kry?

takes guts to say what you did and i wish you the best for your future!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xtra. For This Useful Post:

I'm sexy as can be
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 285

Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner has a reputation beyond repute Kylie Jenner's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Kylie Jenner     $ 160.00
    I love you fishy!
    SQWAAAAAAAAH

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kylie Jenner For This Useful Post:

Odd Monkey
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341

Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Honoba     $ 5.00
    :/ ??? wow... i don't even know where to begin right now... :/
    Start RANT/
    For the most part of the past 2 years, this community only ever saw me post when i was super happy or super pissed off.
    For that most of you don't know me very well..

First things first: Fishy I LOVE YOU AND YOU MAY PLANT YOUR EGGS INSIDE ME ANYTIME!! (i don't know what has caused these issues to rise to such an occasion, i don't really care... just know that you did an effing good job while you were here as a highly ranked and very highly respected member. Much love and gratitude.)

Secondly: To Cuffeh and the rest of that conversation that i read.. hah i'm purely disappointed to see so much disrespect for a Staff member.. yes Cuffeh has only been among us for a shorter period of time.. and sure mistakes will be made, but maybe you all should look back to how Fishy started!
    (Cuffeh, be Careful with how your words come across sometimes they may seem to the reader alot harsher then you intended. diplomacy is the key to your roll, it's how we coped for such a long time. otherwise... i'm proud to see you standing your ground. (: )

Thirdly: I was one of Cuffeh's biggest supporters for Staff Promotion, i think we all believed she needed more time to understand the community... her support was also closely followed by Fish sticks and Tonic... If you can't justify respect for Cuffeh then at least respect the fact that we all saw something in her.

Fourthly: For those of you that do not understand how this community started and works... please do not try to guess... there are thousands upon thousands of man hours put into this place for your pure enjoyment. if things go wrong or somebody upsets you... think about how much it is really costing you?? and how much it is costing every single admin and how much of their own lives have been dedicated just for you.

Fifthly: this goes to all of the ex-admins of DtK in this thread... You all stepped down or were removed from your positions for what ever reason. (i don't care) you all know how hard so many of us worked and how many hours we have all poured into this community. it's pretty sad to see some of the attitudes that you're all showing. it's fairenough if you don't agree with DtK's direction.. and it's fair to be upset about it.. but to publicly destroy not just your own work but the many others that have tried so hard to achieve the same goal that you wanted... it's just not cool.. (maybe it's time you all gave that a thought before posting how much you disapprove of whatever you chose to dislike.)

End RANT\

Fish sticks i will remind you of your sexual desire to hurt Tonic and Frag at the same time good bye my lover... good bye my friend.
    Last edited by Honoba; 26-11-12 at 12:27 PM.

Banned
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 439
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    god dammit.. people who can rant and make it sound good... teach me the ways... ^^

Odd Monkey
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 341

Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba is a splendid one to behold Honoba's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Honoba     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    god dammit.. people who can rant and make it sound good... teach me the ways... ^^
    haha years of practice buds.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Honoba For This Useful Post:

Superman Swag
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 665
    regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123 has a reputation beyond repute regs123's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] regs123     $ 0.00
    Honoba have my children that rant was perfect <3

Squallkins - SLEEP is now playing Counter Strike Source
    regs: Did Anna teach you how to play counter strike while sleeping?
    Squallkins - SLEEP: F**k off, don't talk shit about Anna m8.

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    ;O Honoba,
    didn't expect you to post ;P
    And what you said is truee ;D

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 517

Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic has a reputation beyond repute Tonic's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Tonic     $ 5.00
    I didn't want to go into it here, but Honoba has set the mood.

Most junior admins who were around when I was staff will confirm how hard i rode them about public display and opinion.
    I would say confidently that most admins would of either received an infraction, or a copped abuse from me from public display.
    The admins are the face of DTK, and if people think DTK is dying then it means admins are not doing their job properly.

I do regret leaving my position, as I feel a lot of these recent events could have been prevented.

All I can say is for everyone to stay strong across the board, admins lift your game, members stop bitching and start being constructive <- this is one of te best qualities to show to become an admin in the first place.

There has been a lot of truths said in this thread, and it's little secret that DTK has a few issues right now, but the direction is not reflective of squall and stig.
    Fishy is right, DTK needs to reset the tone a bit, work shit out. But from what I've seen, this is not the way to be doing it.

To summarise, if an admin jumps on the bandwagon, shitloads of players will follow. Pick your head up, work through it.

EDIT: Btw this was not relative to the OP, nor any specific comments in this thread. This is generalized from the basic attitudes across the board from the whole site and from what i hear on steam chat etc etc. But i feel it needed to be said and this was the best place to say it.
    Last edited by Tonic; 26-11-12 at 02:34 PM.

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Honoba have my babies!!!!! <3

<3 ton ton

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 203

mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown has a reputation beyond repute mrunknown's Avatar
    Total Donations For

mrunknown     $ 10.00
    Guys please. If our attitude doesn't change sooner or later DtK will be going downhill. Think about it. Who would want to join a community when 30-40% of the members are bitching about each other? I certainly wouldn't.
    Imagine this. Your playing on a soccer field with team members yelling at eachother for missing a penalty or not passing the ball? Will that help you win the game?No.
    Now imagine the complete opposite attitude. Imagine you missed the ball, but your team mates yell back saying 'Badluck', 'Don't worry unlucky'. Will they give you a better chance winning? Yes!
    Co-operation with partners or fellow members will take you the extra step forward, it could take a while. But it's worth it.

Now think of DtK in this situation. If we respect and encourage each other will our community grow? You tell me.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrunknown For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

ewwww soccceeerrrrrr ewwwww so duuuurrrrrrtyyyy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    ewwww soccceeerrrrrr ewwwww so duuuurrrrrrtyyyy
    Inb4elitebitchesatyou.
    SEE WHAT I DID DER?? <3

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by mrunknown View Post
    Guys please. If our attitude doesn't change sooner or later DtK will be going downhill. Think about it. Who would want to join a community when 30-40% of the members are bitching about each other? I certainly wouldn't.
    Imagine this. Your playing on a soccer field with team members yelling at eachother for missing a penalty or not passing the ball? Will that help you win the game?No.
    Now imagine the complete opposite attitude. Imagine you missed the ball, but your team mates yell back saying 'Badluck', 'Don't worry unlucky'. Will they give you a better chance winning? Yes!
    Co-operation with partners or fellow members will take you the extra step forward, it could take a while. But it's worth it.

Now think of DtK in this situation. If we respect and encourage each other will our community grow? You tell me.
    yes but thats only an attitude change my friend. It does help to be positive as the person who is doing something wrong is able to keep their chin up by being supported by their team. BUT, if he's not passing it right you cant keep saying bad luck, that person obviously needs to improve.

So basically, DtK Should be positive during this momenterial rough patch and if the attitude is right the rest will follow.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TomiHU101 View Post
    Inb4elitebitchesatyou.
    SEE WHAT I DID DER?? <3

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    The amount of soccer debates ive had with fishy is off the charts, if i do start im bound to get a reply from rowdy saying "Grass ballet"

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Because thats all it is at best :P Grass ballet.. :P

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 369

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    Dont soccer players act too?

Want to make a distance fading spray? Follow my easy to follow tutorial here and leave a reply to let me know if it worked =D.
    Jailbreak stuff
    STV Demo download | Rules and Guides | Whitelist Test and Results.

Connect to Jailbreak here!

Banned
    GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator has a reputation beyond repute GatorTheHator's Avatar
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by zororak View Post
    Dont soccer players act too?
    Thats a bit off subject...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GatorTheHator For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 369

Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak has a reputation beyond repute Zororak's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Zororak     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by GatorTheHator View Post
    Thats a bit off subject...
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    Because thats all it is at best :P Grass ballet.. :P
    off topic how? they talking about soccer yes?

Banned
    Total Donations For

GatorTheHator     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by zororak View Post
    off topic how? they talking about soccer yes?
    LAWL your not in the convo noob, get it right. Nosey.

Total Donations For

The conversation in this thread is evolving as time goes by which is sort of what should happen a lot of bad threads (yes I consider this a shy tee thread, I hate it, for many reasons.) Heres a challenge? 10 things I hate about this thread? Must all be legit reasons kgo!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information