+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Suggestions/Ideas/Feedback Thread for Server #4 - Classic Deathmatch

Fellowship of the Ducks
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Squall has disabled reputation Squall's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [C] Squall     $ 15.00

The Suggestions/Ideas/Feedback Thread for Server #4 - Classic Deathmatch

Greetings fellow denizens of Server #4 - Classic Deathmatch

This thread has been created for your input on the Classic Deathmatch Server. Any input on improving the server and increasing the player base will be much appreaciated.

Some of the things we need your opinions on are:

1. General Suggestions/Ideas about the server (e.g something you would like added)
    2. Map Suggestions
    3. What you do not like about the server and wish to see changed/removed
    4. Any negative/positive Feedback
    (Please no senseless whining posts)

Before contributing , please do a search of this board to ensure your ideas/suggestions have not already been discussed. We would prefer you post all your suggestions in this thread, as it makes it much easier on us to refer to a single thread.

We can't promise to consider and implement all suggestions/ideas but we will try our best to make your time on the server enjoyable.

If you feel the need to discuss something personally , please free to contact The Stig. , Morph, sM (Either on the Forums or on Steam)
    Last edited by Squall; 03-01-12 at 12:36 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Squall For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Tang will become famous soon enough Tang will become famous soon enough Tang's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Tang     $ 0.00
    Is it just me or has the antispawn kill been extended but the invis not?

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang View Post
    Is it just me or has the antispawn kill been extended but the invis not?
    same thing happened to me lol like i was shooting this guy and the invis bit went off and it still took like a bit more for the spawn protection to go off.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to King For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Tang will become famous soon enough Tang will become famous soon enough Tang's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Tang     $ 0.00
    Whatever has changed its ♥♥♥♥ing AIDS. Pretty much have to stay in your own spawn area and wait for people to come to you, or wait until, well who knows how long to wait.

Needs either the invis time changed too or the invulnerability time changed back.

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101
    Overall activity: 0%

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Please change it back from knifing for the last kill...

Hate it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sM... For This Useful Post:

Join SM DM NOW!!
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 101

sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM... has much to be proud of sM...'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] sM...     $ 5.00
    Think its also time for some new maps.

Most hated maps
    Death cooking
    lost temple (or what ever its called)

How ever, loved the idea of a DM - FFA, random spawn... War map rotation

That was awesome..

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sM... View Post
    Please change it back from knifing for the last kill...

Hate it

Cos you bad

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Cha$e For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by sM... View Post
    Think its also time for some new maps.

Most hated maps
    Death cooking
    lost temple (or what ever its called)

How ever, loved the idea of a DM - FFA, random spawn... War map rotation

That was awesome..
    DtK #12 FFA War maps Random Spawns DM
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    ^ agrees with rev... that would be a good server to play on.
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzz View Post
    ^ agrees with rev... that would be a good server to play on.
    why thank you ^_^

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    The nilla server, was the best but it was never populated.

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    could sm_dm have that knife thingy
    if you kill someone with a knife you get 75 hp more
    THHANKS
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

19. The Following User Says Thank You to xxsnakeyez For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 376
    Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee has a reputation beyond repute Clairee's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Clairee     $ 0.00
    It's already on :P

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    I'm not too fond of the new map de_westwood on SM. All the fog around the map makes it hard to see enemies and your surroundings properly, and is hard on the eyes.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Overall activity: 38.0%

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    I agree with the fog but the map is great! If your half blind like me it makes no difference

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Psycho_62 For This Useful Post:

Avocado Lover
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258

Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy is a splendid one to behold Lizzy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Lizzy     $ 145.99
    I have to say that so many people have commented on this fog issue with the map. We will have to keep monitoring player feedback and if it's continuously negative we may need to look for an alternative replacement

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Lizzy For This Useful Post:

Fellowship of the cucks
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 495

Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg has a reputation beyond repute Heisenberg's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Heisenberg     $ 77.77
    http://gamebanana.com/maps/159666
    Not sure if this is what you're looking for or not. I tried ;P
    Edit: You could probably just use entspy or something to remove the fog anyway.
    Last edited by Heisenberg; 12-01-17 at 11:15 PM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62 has a reputation beyond repute Psycho_62's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Thanks Heisenberg, that's the one, good job! Fog or not that map was staying, remove it over my dead body!

Total Donations For

Psycho_62     $ 20.00
    Quote Originally Posted by gba91 View Post
    I have to say that so many people have commented on this fog issue with the map. We will have to keep monitoring player feedback and if it's continuously negative we may need to look for an alternative replacement
    NO!

AKA Qi_Bishop
    Level completed: 57%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 24.0%

Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks has a brilliant future Onesks's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Onesks     $ 20.02
    I agree Psycho, I do like the map a bit but it's just the fog that turns me off it.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Onesks For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 331

Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger has a reputation beyond repute Krusty Burger's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Krusty Burger     $ 100.00
    The air acceleration feels slightly off, strafing isn't as smooth and it's harder to jump large gaps.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information