+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time zones for events

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00

Time zones for events

This is to clear up for some confusion with the times shown for every event. I know that not every DtK member or player lives in Sydney. The times that are posted on each thread correspond to the Australian Eastern Standard Time (otherwise Australian Eastern Daylight Time). If you don't know what time zone that is, it is for Sydney, Canberra, Melbourne and Tasmania. To see your time zone have a look at this website (includes Australia and New Zealand): www.world-time.com.au.

Have a read below for the information regarding your time zone.

For Australia:

Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)
    Covers the eastern states of Queensland, New South Wales (with the exception of the town of Broken Hill), Victoria, Tasmania and the Australian Capital Territory.
    AEST is equal to Coordinated Universal Time plus 10 hours (UTC +10).

Australian Central Standard Time (ACST)
    Covers the state of South Australia, the town of Broken Hill in western New South Wales and the Northern Territory.
    ACST is equal to Coordinated Universal Time plus 9 ˝ hours (UTC +9 ˝).

Australian Western Standard Time (AWST)
    Covers Western Australia.
    AWST is equal to Coordinated Universal Time plus 8 hours (UTC +8).

Daylight saving
    Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of advancing clocks one hour during the warmer months of the year. In Australia, Daylight saving is observed in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and the Australian Capital Territory.

Daylight Saving Time begins at 2am on the first Sunday in October and ends at 2am (which is 3am Daylight Saving Time) on the first Sunday in April.

Where Daylight saving is observed:

NSW, ACT,Vic and Tas move from AEST to Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT), and clocks are advanced to UTC +11.

SA and the NSW town of Broken Hill move from ACST to Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT), and clocks are advanced to UTC +10 ˝.

Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, the Northern Territory or Western Australia.

For New Zealand:

New Zealand Standard Time
    Covers the main islands.
    NZST is equal to Coordinated Universal Time plus 12 hours (UTC +12).

New Zealand Daylight Time
    During summer (see below for exact dates) daylight saving time is observed and clocks are advanced one hour. New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT) is thus 13 hours ahead of UTC

Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444
    Overall activity: 0%

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    Thanks Ainslie :P

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Is dis stickied?

Needs to be.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still lurking
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    Is dis stickied?

Needs to be.
    Yes it is.

Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Reckis is on a distinguished road Reckis's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Reckis     $ 0.00
    This seems very interestng ;P

Zombie Guru
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 426
    Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251 has much to be proud of Justyce333251's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Justyce333251     $ 0.00
    why dont you just post translations for each event :P i know its making me sound lazy but i dunno

I'm still lurking
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Justyce333251 View Post
    why dont you just post translations for each event :P i know its making me sound lazy but i dunno
    Well you're too lazy to check for yourself? Haha. There's 4 different times to show and I can't be bothered putting that in.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information