+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Resignations

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174
    Overall activity: 0%

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00

Resignations

Resignation's that have currently taked place in the past few hours have lead to me thinking, What's happening with the Community and will the current Staff Members be able to deal with not having the current around? What will happen to the community , Over the past few Months there has been resignation's coming from all Members of the community most of them either being high up whether it's been Bruce,Squall(Who's back!),Fishy and Tonic who are more recent, It's sad to see a number of people resigining from Dying to kill after the are very valued members of the community and have made it what it is today. I was just wondering is it a brighter future for the community? Or is it something to be worried about.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alerts For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    Rev For [S]
    nuff said
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Well. It's a cycle. We will always get people. And people will always leave. It's nothing to worry about.. It's what happens.. It's life!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomiHU101 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    Rev For [S]
    nuff said
    ill stand down if tht happens

Banned
    Level completed: 55%, Points required for next Level: 272

TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101 has a reputation beyond repute TomiHU101's Avatar
    Total Donations For

TomiHU101     $ 22.00
    Quote Originally Posted by WackTheSneakyBeast View Post
    ill stand down if tht happens
    I think everyone would leave..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TomiHU101 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    Rev For [S]
    nuff said
    The-Rev38 Seem's better.

But in all seriousness the a continuous cycle, they go and they came, sad to see Tonic and Fishy leave.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arkwark For This Useful Post:

Some old guy
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    People come and go mate, DtK will forge onward, but everytime someone steps down we lose an able body for the journey is all
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 527
    Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium has a reputation beyond repute Rebellium's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Rebellium     $ 0.00
    They leave with the understanding that dtk will be in good hands, cheer up lad i'm still here
    Press Ctrl+F , type in '9' For Special Message
    Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rebellium11

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rebellium For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 42%, Points required for next Level: 466

WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast has a reputation beyond repute WackTheSneakyBeast's Avatar
    Total Donations For

WackTheSneakyBeast     $ 50.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebellium View Post
    They leave with the understanding that dtk will be in good hands, cheer up lad i'm still here

were doomed lol jokies dtk shall be fine

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    iMpact 4 [C]

R.I.P Umesh

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Life goes on.
    I would have considered both staff members as 'heavyweights' in the league of contribution, so its sad to see them go.
    When one door closes, another one opens.
    There are lots of able-bodied people here who have a great skillset, and its just a matter of utilising them in the right way so DtK can push on .
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 431
    Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood has a reputation beyond repute Iamipood's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Iamipood     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    Life goes on.
    I would have considered both staff members as 'heavyweights' in the league of contribution, so its sad to see them go.
    When one door closes, another one opens.
    There are lots of able-bodied people here who have a great skillset, and its just a matter of utilising them in the right way so DtK can push on .
    What he is trying to say is he wants staff.
    TC_TopCat

Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 199

Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy has a reputation beyond repute Fishy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Fishy     $ 147.00
    If people dedicate themselves it wont be hard for them to step up and replace those of us who have stepped down. The 3 remaining staff are more than capable of guiding this community and whilst were not very public, they privately helped make the decisions that were carried out, things on Staff for 1, are done by a majority vote. perhaps soon some fresh blood will be injected into those ranks with serious motivation.

Taking Submissions for content to be placed here.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fishy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro is a glorious beacon of light Dillbro's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Dillbro     $ 0.00
    We're all going to die eventually anyway.

Also.

Quote Originally Posted by Iamipood View Post
    TC_TopCat
    I would want this.
    Last edited by Dillbro; 01-09-12 at 06:34 PM.
    ''For there is no creature so brave as man. What other creature willingly suppresses fear to stand against powers immense enough ...to swallow them whole?''

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dillbro For This Useful Post:

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    |DtK| [S] TC_TopCat, there we go!

^ i'd like to see it too.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Plox For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 174

Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts is a splendid one to behold Alerts's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Alerts     $ 5.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Plox View Post

That actaully sounds good!

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TomiHU101 View Post
    Well. It's a cycle. We will always get people. And people will always leave. It's nothing to worry about.. It's what happens.. It's life!
    Nup... I'm never leaving not just to spite you but I'm always gonna have time for the great people in this community, who I know a lot of and will surely get to know a lot more of you!!!

And not doing what tomi says is just a benefit :P but it is a sad day indeed... Fishy and tonic for [LM]

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Plox View Post

Or rowdy

Banned
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 100
    D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY has a brilliant future D4NNY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

D4NNY     $ 0.00
    if it was wack 4 [s] .... imagine all the raging going on during the meetings ♥♥♥
    love ya 2 wack

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    weow. What a thread.

This community will be fine... only 2 Staff members left. (Two very, very good ones) 2 Staff members............nothing to get your panties in a twist about.... we have 3 others.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information