+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Wildest Party Experience?

Hide my tattoos in Shibuya
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 824
    Overall activity: 0%

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Pilot Jones     $ 50.00

Wildest Party Experience?

Hello Folks! Pilot Jones here, just recovering from a wild weekend and this be my story;

Saturday night, I hit up the clubs with a couple of buddies for my Pal's 21st birthday and let me tell you, shit was wild! The ladies were fine and the club was booming.

So being single for quite a while, I'd figure "Hey.. I may as well chase tail while I'm here". My friends are with me at the bar when we spot a group of chicks dancing - No boyfriends in sight. It was perfect, this one girl in particular she just seemed to shine like nobody else on the floor, and it almost felt like a sign that I had to holla. So I tell my friends to hold it down at the bar while I head off and just talk to this chick. Let me tell you, she was way outta my league, hourglass figure in a black dress, brunette with her hair curled.

As I approached, I acted like a real gentleman, I asked her friends if I could kindly take her to dance. The girls checked me out for a second and had a giggle and pushed their friend toward me. So we moved and started dancing and just gave each other details of name, age, etc. As the songs got more touchy friendly (Slow jams, as it was an RnB club) we started getting real close, I placed my hand on her hips and we kinda did the whole corny swaying crap. I looked over this chick's shoulder to see my that my pal's are missing. I kinda shrugged it off, not thinking it was a big deal.

The music got progressively faster and the content becoming more explicit. This girl begins to get more wild as she does all sorts of crazy stunts - hair flinging, ass shaking, jumping.. Anything you can really think of. I try to contain her by holding her close but still maintaining a rhythm, at about this time she's whispering things into my ear about making out and possibly leaving the club, I'm mad keen on getting with her so we kiss a little and I place my hands on her ass.

You might think "Awesome Job, Pilot! You hooked up and had a great night!" Wrong.
    I feel an odd sensation that my hands are unfamiliar with.. It feels wet and also feels some what thick in texture. I back off from the girl, but she continues to dance - unaware of the fact that I let go.

As I back away, I look at my hands.. And to my horror, a moist, clear substance with large portions of brown cover my hands.

My hands are covered with shit and sweat. I have no freaking clue why, but I had the natural instinct to smell my hand. and MY GOD it was terrible. I run toward the bathroom whimpering and turn the taps on full blast. The water cleans off the mess hands but it covers my shirt. Well shit. I clean up and check for my phone. 20 missed calls. about 3 - 4 from each friend. I call back to just hear my friend answer with a loud hostile tone (So loud, in fact I had to satirically hold the phone away from my face and clench my right eye) I hear him clear though, he says they were kicked out of the club and are now being chased by some crazy drunk dude. I try to calm him down and ask for his location while walking out of the club.

I am now a man, drenched in sweaty poo water, feeling rather upset due to the enjoyment of my night ending quickly. I am also hella concerned looking for my friends who could have possibly been stabbed and or killed. I ran to the street where my friend told me they were located while on the phone when suddenly I find this guy laying naked on the side of the street. I yell out to him, asking if he's alright while slowing down to approach with caution.

All of a sudden, I hear a scream only I can recognize from both the phone and in person, it was my friend, he proceeded to scream to me "DON'T GET CLOSE, HE'S THE GUY CHASING US" I look to the direction of where the voice is coming from. The alleyway. He and all my friends run out yelling while pointing frantically. I turn around and the naked guy is standing looking right at me and says "I'm mister jinky! touch my dick!!!!!" Let me tell you, I have never been so scared in my life and I just throw the hardest punch and knock the dude out cold (I was so freaked I even forgot that the dude's junk was just flopping everywhere) The guy fell pretty hard and I just stood there startled.

And my friends run to me yelling "WHAT THE HELL?" I was so confused, but he then explained they wanted to prank me so they payed the Birthday Boy's cousin to strip down and scare me.

It definitely wasn't the right time to mess around with a guy covered in shit, only wanting one thing from the night..
    I came home feeling dirty and feeling bad for the dude I punched. That night was wild.

TL;DR: Friend's 21st, wanted to kiss a girl and ended up having poo on my hands, was attacked by a naked guy who turned out to be my friend's cousin.

So there's my story, I'm bored and I'm keen for a read - do any of DTK's members get wild on the occasion and have some funny stories to tell? If so, leave a story or two! or just enjoy this one I wrote.

Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 444

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Frendy     $ 20.00
    I dont go to parties, Im Too Antisocial ^_^

Trusted Russian Spy
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 413

Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir has a reputation beyond repute Vladimir's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [JA] Vladimir     $ 115.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Frendy View Post
    I dont go to parties, Im Too Antisocial ^_^
    There is a party in my pants tonight, you're invited. Lots of vodka to pass around ;-)
    Join the DtK Russians now!*

*49 20 61 6d 20 65 78 2d 4b 47 42 2e ... What the Hex?

Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy has a reputation beyond repute Frendy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by vladimir View Post
    there is a party in my pants tonight, you're invited. Lots of vodka to pass around ;-)
    lol! :d

The Snail
    Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 547

JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail has a reputation beyond repute JasperSnail's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] JasperSnail     $ 59.33
    One time I went to a party, and we decided to try smoking so we got some curled bark, put leaves and grass in it and lit the end on fire and tried smoking it.

Needless to say we have never smoked again.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    FluxFeedMe will become famous soon enough FluxFeedMe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] FluxFeedMe     $ 0.00
    Some of these stories haha.
    Ok a while ago now i think i was 15, i decided to play a game of smurfs.
    Pretty much you watch an episode of smurfs and take a shot every time they say smurf or use the word smurf in a name.
    This just happened to be about half a bottle of vodka in 1 ad break. By the end of it i had finished it in under 20 minutes.
    Apparently i passed out under the stairs tangled in a vaccum cleaner, let my mates sister dye me hair red. and all sorts of other junk.
    Never the less i woke up at 4.30am on a couch with a towel under me, no shirt on and with my hands down my pants because my mates were taking pictures of me...
    FEEEEEEEEEEEEED MMMMMMMMMMMEEEEE

7. The Following User Says Thank You to FluxFeedMe For This Useful Post:

Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones has a reputation beyond repute Pilot Jones's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by FluxFeedMe View Post
    Some of these stories haha.
    Ok a while ago now i think i was 15, i decided to play a game of smurfs.
    Pretty much you watch an episode of smurfs and take a shot every time they say smurf or use the word smurf in a name.
    This just happened to be about half a bottle of vodka in 1 ad break. By the end of it i had finished it in under 20 minutes.
    Apparently i passed out under the stairs tangled in a vaccum cleaner, let my mates sister dye me hair red. and all sorts of other junk.
    Never the less i woke up at 4.30am on a couch with a towel under me, no shirt on and with my hands down my pants because my mates were taking pictures of me...
    Almost reminds me of a time where a couple of friends and I had a marathon of 'King of the Hill' (Mind you, possibly the worst show in the world) and we decided to take shots after every time Hank said 'Propane and Propane accessories.' or 'Bwwwwoooaahhhhhh' whenever someone did something shocking.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 317
    Overall activity: 19.0%
    FluxFeedMe will become famous soon enough FluxFeedMe's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] FluxFeedMe     $ 0.00
    haha. i do it all the time watching movies and shit, most recent was we watched some arj barker stand up.
    We had to drink any time we laughed. Didnt finish that dvd..

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Your second story doesnt add up, how did he call you if he was tied up? And why was the ex hiding in the closet??
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Your second story doesnt add up, how did he call you if he was tied up? And why was the ex hiding in the closet??
    Well he had called me the first time from inside his house before the 'tie up' incident. The second time, I wouldn't have the slightest clue, best guess was while he was getting tied up or 'butt-dialed' like I assumed from the first time.

And I assume that his ex was in the cabinet because she freaked out and hid. Only God knows what or how much they were smoking to make them act that strange.

Total Donations For

Well in that case, This One Time At Band Camp I....................

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Frendy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    REFL3X199 is on a distinguished road REFL3X199's Avatar
    Total Donations For

REFL3X199     $ 0.00
    i was 16 at my mates 17th, my ex was there and we happened to click.
    we started making out and then i dont remember anything else after that.
    Next morning we woke up in my mates bed, 3 of us, me, my best friend (who is my ex's new boy friend) and my ex.
    we were all naked and there was evidence of a good time
    i just hope that she didnt join in late......

Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 423
    Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma has a reputation beyond repute Liarma's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Liarma     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by REFL3X199 View Post
    Next morning we woke up in my mates bed, 3 of us, me, my best friend (who is my ex's new boy friend) and my ex.
    seems legit.
    Corsair 650D, ASUS P8P67 Deluxe, 2x Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI , Intel i7 2600K 4.6GHz, 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X 1866MHz, OCZ 120GB SSD, 2x 2TB HDD, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair HX-1000W.

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Quote Originally Posted by REFL3X199 View Post
    Where are your parents??

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Alley Cat
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 244
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat has a reputation beyond repute TC_TopCat's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] TC_TopCat     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Where are your parents??
    You better hope youre ankle biter is more like you than he is like some of the people who feature in these stories.
    TopCats Rebelling Guide + Seargent_Stoners Wardening Guide + Mellows Guard Guide
    Processor: Intel i5-3570K @ 3.5GHz w\ Corsair H55 liquid cooling
    Graphics: 2GB ASUS GTX-670
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W
    RAM: G.Skill 8GB (4x2GB) DDR3 1600Mhz
    Monitor: LG 120Hz 3D W2363D
    SSD: 120GB Corsair Force Series 3
    HDD: WD Caviar Green 500GB

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TC_TopCat For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 306

Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch has a brilliant future Finch's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Finch     $ 15.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TC_TopCat View Post
    You better hope youre ankle biter is more like you than he is like some of the people who feature in these stories.
    But you'll never know because hes gunna do it secretly, like most kids do.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information