+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Restarting rounds when time runs out.

Casual Member
    Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 122
    Overall activity: 0%
    dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1 is just really nice dibbs1's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] dibbs1     $ 0.00

Restarting rounds when time runs out.

Fellow D2 rapists, I'm wondering if the restarting of rounds is an error or is now going to be part of the D2 server?

I much prefer the no time limit, it's good having time to take back spots that have been taken by the enemy, such as long/a as a CT.

What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by dibbs1; 26-08-12 at 12:17 AM.

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    s
    Quote Originally Posted by dibbs1 View Post
    Fellow D2 rapists, I'm wondering if the restarting of rounds is an error or is now going to be part of the D2 server?

I much prefer the no time limit, it's good having time to take back spots that have been taken by the enemy, such as long/a as a CT.

What are your thoughts?
    i think it has something to do with SM
    not sure
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

im der best at der dotaaa
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 387
    xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez has a brilliant future xxsnakeyez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] xxsnakeyez     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by dibbs1 View Post

What are your thoughts?
    if you mean roundless dust2?
    bobafett said that he will sort something out about roundless.

http://www.dying2kill.com.au/threads...-to-dusty-dust
    Topcat's Guide To Getting better FPS!
    To the land of Happiness ^_^
    Come Play some surf
    #7 - Surf 119.252.190.50:27133

Banned
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 281

Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY is a splendid one to behold Sp3tsY's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sp3tsY     $ 90.00
    I already have mention this to council so please don't post these anymore it will be fixed be patient! 8)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information