• Red heads

8 15.69%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Females

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00

Females

Favitourte type of chick (hair colour)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 498
    Overall activity: 7.0%

BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel has a reputation beyond repute BigDel's Avatar
    Total Donations For

BigDel     $ 50.00
    Brunette ftw

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620
    Overall activity: 0%

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    i can make silly threads too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Future Hokage
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 368
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] The-Rev38     $ 0.00
    a hot girl gamer
    yes pl0x
    Tonic: if the federalis went thought my pc, i'd be going to jail for many many years
    Naruto Uzumaki: I'm not gonna run away and I never go back on my word, that is my nindō! My ninja way!"
    Jugga- OMG What's that sound, it's sounds a bulldozer took a shit on your lawn
    Some randwould you rather watch your perents have sex 1000 times or join in once
    Regs :Can I fondle my willy if I watch?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies since 93'
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Stormynitez     $ 0.00
    Redheads, they like to have sex.

Future Hokage
    The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38 has a reputation beyond repute The-Rev38's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Stormynitez View Post
    Redheads, they like to have sex.

Started from the bottom
    Level completed: 13%, Points required for next Level: 613
    Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable has a reputation beyond repute Untouchable's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Untouchable     $ 0.00
    Nice ones.
    PSYKER. Unity/IPGN. play.esea.net/users/820122

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Untouchable For This Useful Post:

Banned
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Poll is up now :P

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    I think step one is actually GETTING a girl... It's far from pick and choose

13. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeJayy For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies since 93'
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Stormynitez     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    Not her.

Julia gillards KFC Snack box.

2 Small breasts,
    2 Large thighs
    1 red box

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeJayy View Post
    I think step one is actually GETTING a girl... It's far from pick and choose
    I have Had expirences with a girl (use your head) + I made this because I was curious :PP

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Future Hokage
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Stormynitez View Post
    Not her.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The-Rev38 For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Rev38 View Post
    ........... O_O

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Magickarp asking who do you prefer? i think its more of who could you get than preffer..

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

LeKrez James
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 48.0%
    Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand has a reputation beyond repute Krezand's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Krezand     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB View Post
    Magickarp asking who do you prefer? i think its more of who could you get than preffer..
    bazinga.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krezand For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Well I kind of have done stuff with a chick (use your head for that one.... not hard)

The Real Shadow
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 620

Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow has a reputation beyond repute Shadow's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Shadow     $ 100.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKarp View Post
    Well I kind of have done stuff with a chick (use your head for that one.... not hard)

really! a girl let you hold her hand...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shadow For This Useful Post:

Ballon D'or Winner.
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 54
    ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB has a reputation beyond repute ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicKarp View Post

Awkies because ive picked up more chicks in greece than you have in your life...

Elite-1

Magickarp-0

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ELITE_PWNAGE_NUB For This Useful Post:

Rustlin' Jimmies
    Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut has a reputation beyond repute Juggernaut's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Juggernaut     $ 0.00
    Honestly i love Blondes and Brunettes but i dont really judge on hair colour, usually if they are cute and can ACTUALLY make me legitimately laugh i am putty in their hands.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Juggernaut For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Awkies because ive picked up more chicks in greece than you have in your life...

Elite-1

Magickarp-0
    How many is that btw relatives don't count..

CHEERS

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information