+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: League Of Legends: Organised Mini Competition

Least Active Veteran
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Overall activity: 0%

Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Black_Hawk     $ 10.00

League Of Legends: Organised Mini Competition

Throughout DtK there is quite a few LoL players, so I had the idea of organising a Mini competition with arranged teams with DtK members or ranked teams already formed with atleast one DtK member within them.

I am already in a team with around 1.2K ELO, I don't want any ranked teams with a ELO above 1.5K.

All I want is your thought on this idea, and who would be interested in competing. Also it will be level 30 only just because we don't want any handy caps due to lack of experience.

Black Hawk

Rustlin' Jimmies since 93'
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 408
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [T] Stormynitez     $ 0.00
    Im Definately Keen for a team, I May even start one up, PM If interested.

Least Active Veteran

Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk will become famous soon enough Black_Hawk's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn View Post
    Will the teams be created by the players alone?
    NO, i will be using a randomiser to create teams and with the high elo players i will be making sure they are separated to make it fair.

Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez has much to be proud of Stormynitez's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Put my name down then black hawk.

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 191

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Put mine down if your taking notes.

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Black_Hawk View Post
    NO, i will be using a randomiser to create teams and with the high elo players i will be making sure they are separated to make it fair.
    Three things

1. Get EVERYONE that wants to play involved.
    2. Get help from EMs to assist you in any way possible. It WILL make life easier.
    3. When you randomise the teams, look at the teams and see if it's not stacked. Make the competition as even as possible. If you don't know the skills of some players ask some reliable faces/names for second opinions.

My 2 cents.
    KxG | Bento: i bet you want to e-date me
    KxG | Corey iz da houze ladiez.: only every day of the week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00
    Just saying, me and Complex have to be together otherwise it's Ding Dong Bannu.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to I Own A Horse. For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by I Own A Horse. View Post
    Just saying, me and Complex have to be together otherwise it's Ding Dong Bannu.
    Are you gay? :P

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormynitez For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 471
    I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse. is a splendid one to behold I Own A Horse.'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

I Own A Horse.     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormynitez View Post
    Are you gay? :P

No.

5char

13. The Following User Says Thank You to I Own A Horse. For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 89

Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty has a reputation beyond repute Complex1ty's Avatar
    Trophies
    Total Donations For

Complex1ty     $ 20.00
    Guys, no need to fight over me. I think it will be random teams anyways, otherwise it would be unfair.

Total Donations For

I dibs on comsexity and horse.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormynitez For This Useful Post:

Total Donations For

anyway, when can we expect this comp to kick off? Cause im ♥♥♥♥ing keen!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Stormynitez For This Useful Post:

Casual Member
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Pandemic will become famous soon enough Pandemic will become famous soon enough Pandemic's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Pandemic     $ 0.00
    I play LoL too but I am not in dtk

The Dark Knight of DTK
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 172

Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome has a brilliant future Enzome's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Enzome     $ 15.00
    ohk i lied i dont have 2k of elo, but i would been keen to play and stomp

Least Active Veteran

Total Donations For

I dibs on comsexity and horse.
    unless you want it called Team Butt Buddies, No.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Black_Hawk For This Useful Post:

Least Active Veteran

Total Donations For

anyway, when can we expect this comp to kick off? Cause im ♥♥♥♥ing keen!
    it will probably run throughout this term, just like the social comp did. With about 2 games for each term per week mattering on how many teams here are.

I'm still lurking
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 158
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20 has a reputation beyond repute firtvid20's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] firtvid20     $ 0.00
    Sorry I don't play LoL, but I heard it's like Dota, which I haven't played either (yeah I'm not a true asian yet).
    But since everyone seems keen for this idea I'll see if Rev or d.mc play LoL (acutally have no clue if they do) otherwise I'll talk to someone who knows about this game and maybe we can have a competition from this.
    Ainslie Chronical. ––– DtK Jedi.

Signature needed an update. It's 2019 and I'm caught up in Sydney life and work now.
    Credit for signature drawing goes to mikimikkiichan on dA! (my sig broke, if I can find it I'll reupload it)

25. The Following User Says Thank You to firtvid20 For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 191

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Shotty Delmar

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Hawk View Post
    unless you want it called Team Butt Buddies, No.
    Team name doesn't matter, Its about the skill

Static actually isn't Lebanese
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento has a reputation beyond repute Bento's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Bento     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    Sorry I don't play LoL, but I heard it's like Dota, which I haven't played either (yeah I'm not a true asian yet).
    But since everyone seems keen for this idea I'll see if Rev or d.mc play LoL (acutally have no clue if they do) otherwise I'll talk to someone who knows about this game and maybe we can have a competition from this.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bento For This Useful Post:

Least Active Veteran

Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by firtvid20 View Post
    I can run the comp within LoL. All ill need help from EM's with is the organising of the date, time and teams.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk 2

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information