Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Husy is Out.. PEACE

Banned
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00

Husy is Out.. PEACE

i probably wont check this after i make it.. so dont bother saying anything, and i wll be deleting most of you

Im sick of DTK and the way the members act.. and the servers, 90% of the abuse that happens no1 does shit... 650+ members and about 95% of them are either hated or hate some1 else in the community.. sick of the bullshit towards my community that i've said has nothing to do with what im doing

IM IN T.D.T A PROUD GROUP THAT DOESNT GIVE A FK WHAT YOU DUDS THINK, WANT TO SAY SOMETHING AFTER THIS, COME THE FK AT ME..... I GET ABUSED WAYY TOO MUCH AND GET TOLD OFF WAYY TO MUCH BECAUSE OF IDIOTS THINKING T.D.T IS BAD

Not doing shout-outs.. people know who i like and hate... GTFO!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to husy For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 71%, Points required for next Level: 118
    Overall activity: 0%
    PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct has a reputation beyond repute PiMpAct's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct     $ 0.00
    can u move this to the sooky noise thread section please

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PiMpAct For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 448

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    In a box, next to surf #7 (I cant go anywhere else)
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Jessica     $ 185.00
    wow calm your farm.....
    Queen of surf, wrecker of peoples shit and miss goody two shoes all in a nice bundle

Runescape Meme Account:

Surf #7 JA 29/9/12 - 9/12/12
    Surf #7 JA 27/10/13 - 16/1/14
    Surf #7 JA 25/10/15 (Till SA)
    Surf #7 SA 1/2/16 - 1/8/16
    (there is a pattern there Im sure of it )

Much love from Jessica <3

9 Year Member
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 170

Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e has a reputation beyond repute Cha$e's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Cha$e     $ 180.00
    Inb4 close

Cya Husy, you were good while you lasted. I never had anything against you, and i dont have anything really against anyone in this community.

I thinky our percentages are wack. There are only about 5% who cause real issues.

Sad to see you go, but enjoy wherever you end up

EX-Admin for: TTT, Minigames, Bhop and GG10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SofPIaHKFjE <------- Best TTT vid ever
    DTK member: 8 years

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 191

Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit has a reputation beyond repute Nexoit's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [M] Nexoit     $ 10.00
    Lol. Maybe if you didnt think you were a know it all and didnt act Stuck up people may take notice and stop giving you shit. Other than that Baii

[DtK] [JA] Untouchable Nexoit is my best friend so..... but I still give him shit.

[DtK] [V] PiMpAct quick lets grab eachothers diks

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nexoit For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    sad to see you go husy good times on jb man hope you have fun doing what you are doing. Dont hate the community though hate the person/ people lol DTK is still the best from what i have seen. The only problems is what people make for themselves. I guess it isn't for everyone though BOL in life

Banned
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 227
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp is a splendid one to behold MagicKarp's Avatar
    Total Donations For

MagicKarp     $ 0.00
    Cya Husy no need to rage though........ just sayin

[KEA]
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 349
    Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Purplicious's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Mr. Purplicious     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by PiMpAct View Post
    can u move this to the sooky noise thread section please
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dyl Star View Post
    Lol. Maybe if you didnt think you were a know it all and didnt act Stuck up people may take notice and stop giving you shit. Other than that Baii
    Are you guys serious? Grow up.

sad to see this husy. Really hope you still stick around.
    [/LEFT]
    [/RIGHT]

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Purplicious For This Useful Post:

Banned
    husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy is a name known to all husy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Left page open so i'll say a few things

I've wanted to leave DTK forever.. always thaught there was something wrong....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cha$e View Post
    Inb4 close

Cya Husy, you were good while you lasted. I never had anything against you, and i dont have anything really against anyone in this community.

I thinky our percentages are wack. There are only about 5% who cause real issues.

Sad to see you go, but enjoy wherever you end up
    No truely.. most of dtk hates another member/is hated by another member, and the abuse towards them is just rediculous...

EDIT: hehe purple knew you <3'd me will still prob play some of the games tho

Quote Originally Posted by Dj Dyl Star View Post
    no no, when i first joined i said nothing to any1, didnt piss any1 off, only made friends.. it was these slights moment of racism.. abuse for no reason.. and abuse towards T.D.T that i started to get pissed off at...

The Whole time Since i become a [M] i wanted to leave... but always stayed just cause i wasnt bothered making this thread... well today i've done a lot... this is just another thing

14. The Following User Says Thank You to husy For This Useful Post:

DtK Skirfing queen

Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica has a reputation beyond repute Jessica's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Purplicious View Post
    Are you guys serious? Grow up.

sad to see this husy. Really hope you still stick around.
    i agree purp... husy is cool, please come back!!!!! i will sing if you want to!

Pro Rebel
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 228
    Overall activity: 16.0%
    Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox has much to be proud of Plox's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Plox     $ 0.00
    Cya Husy, it's sad to see you go dude. Good luck in the T.D.T community .

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Enjoy your laggy ass servers husy, wait whats that? it was just me? and my entire clan that had the problem? mmk

CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz
    GPU: Gigabyte GTX980 G1 Gaming
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Extreme4
    SSD: OCZ Vertex3 128GB
    PSU: Corsair GS800 V2
    Case: Corsair Graphite 760T

Monitor: BenQ XL2411T
    Keyboard: Ducky Shine Zero (Cherry Red)
    Mouse: Zowie FK1
    Headset: Audio Technica AD700 W/ ModMic

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    Where did this come from??
    aeGis.|DtK|
    GeeSix K.r.o.n.i.c Octave Pand3mic ReNji Rowdy

CPU: intel Core i7 7700k @ 4.6Ghz
    Cooler: Corsair H70 liquid cooler with single Scythe GT
    RAM: Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz 16GB (2x8GB)
    GPU: Gigabyte 1080 G1 8GB
    Board: AsRock Z270 Pro 4
    SSD: 1x840EVO 120GB, 1x850EVO 120GB, 1x LITEON 250GB
    HDD: 2x WD Caviar blacks 1TB in Raid 0
    PSU: Seasonic X-1050 80Plus Gold 1050W
    Case: Corsair 600T Black
    Mouse: Steelseries Rival 600 + SteelSeries Prism Pad
    Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S RGB TKL (Cherry Red)
    Headset:SteelSeries Arctis 5

Monitors: BenQ XL2430T 24in LED 144Hz + Samsung 24" LED
    If you have a problem on any of our servers, record a demo [Link to Guide] and submit it to SourceBans [Link to Guide] one of our administrators will be more than happy to assist in making sure our servers are enjoyable and fair for everybody.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Rowdy For This Useful Post:

Strategic Nuclear Moose
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 201
    TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy has much to be proud of TeeJayy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] TeeJayy     $ 0.00
    I do agree with most of the things you say mate. You are one of the small population of people who actually has some common sense in DtK.. sad to see you leave. Even now I see people above this post saying things like "no need to rage" and "you're a know it all" and people don't realise they're being really hypocritical. They don't realise where you're coming from. Come by JB in the future when the idiots aren't on and we can have a few more good times. BOL

Banned
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowdy View Post
    Where did this come from??
    Well.. Started at the TKR problem.. Went into the Abuse towards T.D.T... then went to just see'ing friends of mine abused infront of admins and them not being able to do shit cause they are scared of losing their admin...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to husy For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Total Donations For

husy     $ 0.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Icehau5 View Post
    Enjoy your laggy ass servers husy, wait whats that? it was just me? and my entire clan that had the problem? mmk
    Oh Shush just cause u lost :P, and no not your whole clan that had the problem, only 3 of u were lagging.. the servers are based in sydney

Banned
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 261
    Overall activity: 43.0%

King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King has a reputation beyond repute King's Avatar
    Total Donations For

King     $ 85.00
    Quote Originally Posted by husy View Post
    Well.. Started at the TKR problem.. Went into the Abuse towards T.D.T... then went to just see'ing friends of mine abused infront of admins and them not being able to do shit cause they are scared of losing their admin...
    Is this on the jb server or just servers in general.

DtK Skirfing queen

Total Donations For

Husy come back!

Some old guy
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 97.0%

Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy has a reputation beyond repute Rowdy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Rowdy     $ 55.00
    What's TKR??

asuh dude

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 264

IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered has a reputation beyond repute IcePowered's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] IcePowered     $ 550.00
    Quote Originally Posted by husy View Post
    Oh Shush just cause u lost :P, and no not your whole clan that had the problem, only 3 of u were lagging.. the servers are based in sydney
    no only 3 brought it up, the rest of the guys were complaining in voice chat

Closed Thread

Thread Information