+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: dust2 kinda boring now??

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    Overall activity: 0%
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00

Cool dust2 kinda boring now??

Dust2 doesnt seem to be so popular now as it once was. I was just playing and think I found out why? In recent times there have been new players who basically just do the same thing over and over. Whilst they may get a lot of kills, it really "kills" the game for everyone else. You know the type of people Im talking about? They always go on the same team, and they always use the same weapons regardless of server numbers. When there's only 10 people and 6 of them are using awps, the other 4 are always gunna leave? Perhaps we could look at reducing or restricting awps when less than say 20 people on the server. Perhaps we could make it auto select only? Boring people make for a boring server. They may get lots of kills and points, but they really kill the game for the majority?

just my thoughts n views

jimmyshoes

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyshoes For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    It isn't decreasing in popularity when one person stop's player another starts the server still average's 30+ in peak hours!

Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark has a reputation beyond repute Arkwark's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] Arkwark     $ 0.00
    Also with the addition of the new server #11 Conquest, that has grown popularity greatly cause regular's from other server to play #11 instead of previous server!

Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 327

-=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=> has a brilliant future -=Boba=F3tt=>'s Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] -=Boba=F3tt=>     $ 45.00
    ill do my best to rotate the map when im playing and aswell to put random spawn yawwwwwn zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Last edited by -=Boba=F3tt=>; 25-05-12 at 03:54 PM.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -=Boba=F3tt=> For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 313
    jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes has a brilliant future jimmyshoes's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] jimmyshoes     $ 0.00
    well at least we are all talking about the server? now if the numbers are declining, then its up to us to get in there and support the server, and others that maybe in need of a "boost" if you like. I realise that its totally upto people as to the weapons or/and the positions/spots they use for the game, but I'd suggest that too much of this is also what can cause player decline. when a server becomes too 1 dimensional, those with a different vision/attitude or style tend to leave to find variety elsewhere. each to their own, but i hope its not to the detriment of the server?

just my thoughts n views

jimmyshoes

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jimmyshoes For This Useful Post:

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 5
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Filth is on a distinguished road Filth's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Filth     $ 0.00
    I think when there are less players it makes the game / map more interesting - with a full server it's too easy for unskilled people to win

Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 109
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    filip is on a distinguished road filip's Avatar
    Total Donations For

filip     $ 0.00

Thumbs up macedonian mr snake

Quote Originally Posted by filip View Post
    jimmyshoes
    i agree with you mate you should guy change to normal buying weapons because too much people using same weapons and its hard to play i just figure out that we are at least 10 - 10 we cant play very well i dont know how to explain its like you losing the feel i think you guys need to change the entry port for people lets say maximum 10-14 players because the game will get better and the guys will be happy and will be easy for you admins to control the game and play in same time because now theres allot of people who hax and there s to many players i think the admins cant catch them all so yea that s what i think and i agree with you jimmyshoes you guys need to figure out and make some changes [/QUOTE]

Delta4[G]od
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 198

Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta has a reputation beyond repute Delta's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [LM] Delta     $ 505.00
    Im hearing ya Jim, just to mix it up a bit. Even if it was every other day it limited the awps, or every second round. Mind you, i dont know how hard that would be to sort out lol

Mother Figure of DtK.
    Overall activity: 100.0%

Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh has a reputation beyond repute Cuffeh's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [S] Cuffeh     $ 250.00
    There is some serious lacking of punctuation in your comment, lol.

Try not to necro threads....this one is a year old.

If you wanna make a suggestion PM jimmy, he's the JA for Dust or post a new thread if you feel it needs that.

If you have any forum or server questions send me a PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cuffeh For This Useful Post:

FRAGILE send with care.
    Level completed: 83%, Points required for next Level: 104
    Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn has a reputation beyond repute Undercover Martyn's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [Jedi] Undercover Martyn     $ 0.00
    I agree to an extent with the player cap. When there are 30 players or more, the server spikes a lot.
    Last edited by Undercover Martyn; 05-05-13 at 09:02 PM.
    *Donates $10*
    11:25 AM <[DtK] [C] Squall>
    Thanks Hawk, i got enough for MW3 and BF3 now

Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Smileyy is on a distinguished road Smileyy's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [N] Smileyy     $ 0.00
    you guys should bring back sticky gernades or is it another server?

Tunnel Defender
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 381
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182 has much to be proud of stan182's Avatar
    Total Donations For

[DtK] [V] stan182     $ 0.00
    thats all dust players use...dak dak's and awp...

Casual Member
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Overall activity: 40.0%
    Sky_collapsed will become famous soon enough Sky_collapsed's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Sky_collapsed     $ 0.00
    Maybe we could have themed nights or something?

Like, say, for example, every second or third Friday, the server changes to only one weapon. Say D'eagle one night, than another three weeks or so and we use another weapon for one night.

Just a thought. I think it would be pretty fun to see the Awpers trying to only use D'eagles..

Banned
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 244

Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados has a reputation beyond repute Gyarados's Avatar
    Total Donations For

Gyarados     $ 60.00
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky_collapsed View Post
    Maybe we could have themed nights or something?

Like, say, for example, every second or third Friday, the server changes to only one weapon. Say D'eagle one night, than another three weeks or so and we use another weapon for one night.

Just a thought. I think it would be pretty fun to see the Awpers trying to only use D'eagles..
    D'eagle?
    Also have a look at the post 4 above yours.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information